- Official Journal
Japanese Journal of Biomechanics in Sports and Exercise
Volume 12, Issue 4 has been published. This is a special issue on “sports and aerodynamics”.
Backnumbers (table of contents and English abstracts): under construction
New Guidelinee for Authors
Our guidelines have been modified. Major points include:、
- １）Acceptable categories include “Case Reports” and “Technical Notes”s.
- ２）English abstracts of accepted papers are presented in the web page.
- ３）Electronic submissions are accepted.
- ４）The copyright of published papers shalll be transferred the society.
- ５）Materials that identify the authors shall not be included in the manuscript, except for the first page.
- ６）Figure legends and table captions shall be written in English.
- ７）Author names shall be abbreviated only if there are three or more authors.
- ８）Explanations on the format of bibliography have been moved to “Submission Guidelines”.
Biography of authors
Biography of authors shalll be included at the end of each article.
Please refer to Submission Guidelines for details.
|Shinji Sakurai||Chukyo University (Editor-in-chief)|
|Yasuo Ikegami||Nagoya University|
|Shiho Sawai||Joshibi University of Art and Design|
|Kenji Tauchi||Waseda University|
|Hideki Takagi||University of Tsukuba|
|Yuko Taniguchi||International Budo University|
|Akinori Nagano||Kobe University|
|Kimitaka Nakazawa||University of Tokyo|
|Yuichi Hirano||Japan Institute of Sports Sciences|
|Senshi Fukashiro||University of Tokyo|
|Takafumi Fuchimoto||Osaka University of Health and Sport Sciences|
|Kazuo Funato||Nihon University|
101 Tokodachi, Kaizu-cho, Toyota-shi, Aichi
School of Health and Sport Sciences, Chukyo University
Japanese Journal of Biomechanics in Sports and Exercise Editorial Office
(Shinji Sakurai, Takumi Tsukada)
TEL: 0565-46-1211(ext. 3534)